Outside the company

You can look for an advice centre in your area on the Federal Anti-Disrimination Agency's website.


Outside the company it is possible to apply to various anti-discrimination agencies (link to the page with the links). These can be found at a local, state and federal level. They offer, within the field of their expertise, initial counselling or refer the case to specialized agencies. They can identify which activities and measures the person concerned is eligible for and provide appropriate specialized lawyers to continue. The counselling office could possibly support the lawsuit in court as counsel and afford public relations.


© Büro zur Umsetzung von Gleichbehandlung e.V. 2018